Saturday, January 4, 2014

Always worth the drive

Just over the state line there's a little town called Fayetteville, TN.  It is the location of the most amazing fabric store EVER.  Mom and I braved the cold and  headed there this morning to search out fabric for the new curtains.  Needless to say, they didn't disappoint. 

Did I mention it was cold?

Mom

The hall of fabric.  There are little rooms all the way down this hall with like patterns and colors.  

And of course there was lunch.  We do so like to eat.

A total of 12 yards of fabric and 19 buttons to cover = $48

I came home with curtain fabric, pillow fabric and enough to cover a couple lamp shades that I can't seem to find suitable replacements for.  So, I'm armed with my new milk paint, fabric and more cold weather.  We're expecting the lowest temps in over 15 years.  If it rains before it gets here, I do believe we're in for some nasty stuff. 
So long as the power doesn't go out, it'll be great project weather! :) Fingers crossed..




No comments: