Saturday, February 1, 2014

Firehouse and that tall boy who lives upstairs

Today was the day!  For two weeks now, I have painted, sewn, and forgotten my children's names.  Ok, well just one of them :)  Anywho, once I got it all in there it looked a little thin.  I'm looking forward to filling in the space a little better.

Here it is before


AND........

Now



The left side                                   The right side




Center

I didn't have time to put the frame on the chalkboard either.  Hopefully, I'll finish it next week.  In my mind it was much more GRAND. lol  Everybody starts somewhere though. 
 Thanks for sharing mine :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you have done with the place and I know it will improve with each trip over there. I can't wait to see what all you have done. Maybe I can talk Dad into riding over there with me on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Thanks mom :)

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow table~jenn

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn, It was kind of bold so I was a tad worried. Glad someone likes it!