Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's time you knew, Unless you already do...

Hellllooooo friends and relations!  Been a while.  Sorry about that.  Things have been a little hectic.  Ok, most of you know I took a tumble and ended up having ACL replacement.  Unfortunately, I fell again after surgery.  And then again, and again, and again, you get the idea.  I went to a new doctor and discovered the source of my vertigo, nausea and general clumsiness.  That's all boring, so I'll just stop there.  I'm on medicine now and life goes on. :)  
This blog started because I wanted to finish decorating my home and get organized.  Well, I've done that.  So now what's new for this little blog 'o mine??  I still have my antique booth and it's doing amazing, but I just don't think I'm doing enough projects to keep you all interested.  I think it's time I opened up the blog to the rest of my life.  I probably should have started with a lifestyle blog anyway.  While I enjoy my creative and home projects, I do so much more that 
might be of interest. 
I garden, can, cater, bake and coupon.  I love to cook and even enjoy cleaning- sort of.  I love tiny houses, which we're hopefully moving toward.  I have a considerable passion for travel and culture.   

   

   

   


There's just so much I think I could share more of and don't.  From here on I want to share all of those things too.  Of course there will still be home posts, but I'm really leaning toward variety.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!!


No comments: