Thursday, February 13, 2014

When Daddy's not home... oh and a BATHROOM

Meet Rosco.  He's a big baby.  When Daddy's not home, Mommy lets Rosco sit on the couch and watch TV.  He's a Barrett-Jackson junky.  Shhh, don't tell Daddy.


 Now, the BATHROOM!  It's no major reno, but it's a "reset", as I've heard others call it.  I still had to be practical about it, since we do have little ones and frankly I like low maintenance. 
 
The new shower curtain is from Home Goods and there are actually 2 of them.  I like the fuller look.
The rug was once in my daughters room, but she hasn't used it for a while.  It's one of those things that I had no place for, but just didn't want to get rid of.  Times like this I'm glad I'm a packrat.

And this is the brown tin door cabinet!  Cute, huh?  I love the way it turned out.  It's painted in a MMSMP French Enamel mixed with some black and white chalk paint -told you I'm a mixer.  I was trying to match it up to the grayish blue in the shower curtain.  

    
I used the original knob because it matched the cream in the ticking really well.  I only covered the punched tin in case I ever change my mind about it.


 Cute little love bird and pewter cup with a stem of what else, yep COTTON. :)  I rolled up white hand towels for an easy grab in the basket.

 The B was relocated from a frame in the dining room and I made the burlap curtain from scraps.

Well there you have it!  Hope you likes.  :)  Thanks for reading


No comments: